eWater Software Conference 2018
Following the success of eWater 2017, we are again coming together to share experiences and technologies around Australia’s National Hydrological Modelling Platforms for Integrated River Basin Modelling and Water Sensitive Urban Design.
View the agenda here
Registrations are now closed
Full Registration Inclusions
- Attendance at conference sessions & Expo (Tues 13 – Wed 14 November) at the National Museum of Australia
- Conference pack
- Access to abstracts and presentations
- Morning tea, afternoon tea & lunch daily
- eWater Conference delegate’s dinner (13 November) in the main hall of the National Museum
- Expo drinks and canapes afternoon of 13 November
- Discount accommodation rates
Day Pass & Student Registration Inclusions
Day and Student registrants will be entitled to the full registration benefits on the day(s) selected with the exception of the eWater Conference delegate dinner on Tuesday 13 November. The dinner is available for day and student delegates at a supplementary fee of $110.